This is the best smartphone actually. It have an open source operating system even being a Nokia phone.
- ARM Cortex – A8 superscalar microprocessor core running at 600 MHz
- Up to 1 GB of application memory (256 MB RAM, 768 MB virtual memory)
- Linux-based operating system
- 3D graphics accelerator with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
- 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable to up to 48 GB with an external microSD card
- 3.5G and WLAN connectivity
- Quadband GSM with GPRS and EDGE
- Data transfers over a cellular network 10/2Mbps
- Data transfers over Wi-Fi 54Mbps
- Flash 9.4 support
- Full-screen browsing
- 5-megapixel digital camera
- Carl Zeiss optical lens
- Dual LED flash
- 800 × 480 resolution video recording
- Touch-sensitive screen
- 3.5” WVGA display
- 800 × 480 resolution
- Tactile and onscreen QWERTY keyboards
- Removable battery
- Assisted-GPS receiver
- Ovi Maps pre-installed
Is that a phone? Are you sure? I think that this is a computer.
Probably can be a typical comment in a phone shop.
If you see the aspect, the materials, the quality…. everything. It is fantastic.